[Libreoffice] help asked/offered for bug 36555

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Thu Nov 17 00:24:27 PST 2011

Hi

If you want to help, you need to get your hands on a Windows machine to test builds on.
Preferably something with lots of cores and a reasonable amount of memory (4G or more) because the windows build is
quite slow.

Here are some links to help you get started with setting up a Windows machine:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindowsWithCygwinAndMSVCExpress

Regards, Noel Grandin