[Libreoffice] help asked/offered for bug 36555

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Fri Nov 18 04:52:51 PST 2011

>Excellent. Feel free to ask for help if you get stuck setting it up.

>-- Noel Grandin

I have installed all dependancies (I hope) and am now trying to get ./autogen.sh to succeed (so far, a lot of paths to be set as option). I keep having trouble with moz/zipped. Should this be (as seen from within cygwin)  /moz/zipped, /git/libo/moz/zipped or something else (master is cloned to /git/libo)?
It'll be monday before I can continue my struggle to get a Windows build, so that I can -with your help- try to include the mdbtools. Even a limited ability (reading and simple writing of ms access files) would be fine.

Winfried