[Libreoffice] help asked/offered for bug 36555

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Fri Nov 18 05:07:32 PST 2011

Hi

It should be, from your perspective, /git/lib/moz/zipped

For reference, my autogen looks like:

--with-max-jobs=6
--with-num-cpus=6
--without-junit
--without-java
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/libreoffice/apache-ant-1.8.2
--disable-build-mozilla
--disable-atl
--disable-activex
--with-windows-sdk-home=/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft
SDKs/Windows/v7.1
--with-mozilla-build=/cygdrive/c/mozilla-build

-- Noel Grandin