[Libreoffice] help asked/offered for bug 36555

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Nov 18 06:21:17 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-11-18 at 13:52 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> I have installed all dependancies (I hope) and am now trying to
> get ./autogen.sh to succeed (so far, a lot of paths to be set as
> option). I keep having trouble with moz/zipped. Should this be (as
> seen from within cygwin)  /moz/zipped, /git/libo/moz/zipped or
> something else (master is cloned to /git/libo)?

	The mozilla stuff is a nightmare, I'd recommend turning it off as much
as possible (personally) - it only slows the build down for your needs.

> It'll be monday before I can continue my struggle to get a Windows
> build, so that I can -with your help- try to include the mdbtools.
> Even a limited ability (reading and simple writing of ms access files)
> would be fine.

	Sure - well, it should be easy enough to resurrect the code to do that,
the CWS as a patch is here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/patches/dev300/cws-mdbdriver01.diff

	And there are some patches for mdb related bits in the same directory,
look at the 'apply' file there and for the mdb related section.

	HTH,

		Michael.