[Libreoffice] Registry keys for Windows compilation

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Sat Nov 19 13:01:44 PST 2011

I don't know how cygwin has access to environment variables from Windows, but there is a straightforward way to setup command-line execution of Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition (and a similar variation for 2005 and 2010).

The enclosed batch file (as a .txt for attachment safety) works on win32 systems when setting up for native command-line execution.  Maybe it will be customizable for cygwin-hosted build operations too.

 - Dennis