[Libreoffice] Registry keys for Windows compilation

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 20 14:56:44 PST 2011

Hello Matm.

About checking the reality, I agree with you but I'm not at all at this
point for the moment. I just want to improve the automatic detection for
Windows compilation and my 2 small patches are definitely not the "absolute
fixes" (hope too they don't break anything :-) ).
For the priority between command line and ANT_HOME, i suppose that if the
path is provided in the command line, we should use it, even if ANT_HOME is
defined. Indeed, you could have more than 1 ant version installed and use a
specific one sometimes. Now you could say "just change ANT_HOME env to
switch ANT version".
So i put a new patch for configure.in (that replaces the old one) on the
"REVIEW" thread.

I recognize I just don't know what's the good criteria to take into account
so it's just my humble opinion :-)

Julien.