[Libreoffice] report from ODF Plugfest Gouda

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Nov 21 10:43:05 PST 2011

Thorsten Behrens wrote (21-11-11 17:48)
> Use RDF for what it's been designed for, craft extensibility into
> ODF via other means.

Wasn't it a possibility to save data that is not likely to become
regular part of ODF in the end (hmm, would you want to have smthing like
that in your office-app :-\ )

> Thanks for your detailed report anyway!

You're welcome. And thanks for your support preparing the presentation!

Was a pleasure to be there the two days.
Look forward to April (if I'll be there - maybe Sophie wants to push me
out, since it's In Brusselles ;-)

Cheers,

--
  - Cor