[Libreoffice] Setting up a non-intrusive build cluster

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:24:11 PST 2011

Working on that... it looks simple, but the code isn't giving me what I
expected...
/me grumbles looking at unknown APIs...

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com