[Libreoffice] how to acquire an ScDocument reference "from scratch"

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Nov 23 17:33:52 PST 2011

At 7:56pm -0500 Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Can you explain in a bit more detail what you want to do. You can't
> just create a new ScDocShell, you always need to do some
> initialisation before. Depending on what you want to do you should
> not need to create the ScDocShell yourself.

Well, I'd like to have some way of creating a new ScDocument.  In
looking through sc/qa/unit/ucalc.cxx, it /appears/ that all I need do is:

m_xDocShRef = new ScDocShell(
    SFXMODEL_STANDARD
  | SFXMODEL_DISABLE_EMBEDDED_SCRIPTS
  | SFXMODEL_DISABLE_DOCUMENT_RECOVERY
);

I'm clearly missing something, likely in regards to
BootstrapFixture::setUp() and ScDLL::Init().  Help!

Thanks,

Kevin