[Libreoffice] how to acquire an ScDocument reference "from scratch"

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Wed Nov 23 17:45:11 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 20:33 -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> At 7:56pm -0500 Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> > Can you explain in a bit more detail what you want to do. You can't
> > just create a new ScDocShell, you always need to do some
> > initialisation before. Depending on what you want to do you should
> > not need to create the ScDocShell yourself.
>
> Well, I'd like to have some way of creating a new ScDocument.

And could you tell us what you need to do that for?  Providing more
details as to what area of code you are modifying, including the file
name and class name (if applicable), and what end result you want to see
would give us more context of what you are doing.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc