[Libreoffice] SWT window locks LOo

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Wed Nov 30 02:41:17 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 02:13 -0800, othman wrote:
> >The best way to get things done is to do them yourself. Feel free to
> >start on that topic if it's really a blocker for you.
> if i knew how to fix it i wouldn't have asked in this forum.
> It's strange when you ask for help for a project people tell you to do it
> yourself! very strange!

That's not strange, you just need to get build symbols for your build
(check with your linux distro packages or build master yourself), run
gdb and/or valgrind when reproducing the crash:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug

I don't know why I would look into that bug for someone who doesn't make
any effort to try to fix the crasher.

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker