[Libreoffice] SWT window locks LOo

othman othmanelmoulat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:51:16 PST 2011

i gave you the oxt demo , the SWT source code etc..it is you who are not
interested (OR DON't KNOW) to fix this issue..
i won't do the debuf stuff sorry..it is the fixer who must debug if he is
interested to look at this issue.
the guy above has at least tried my SWT code and proposed some help..but you
and others are revolving around the issue  without any real interest to fix
it.
you have the oxt , the SWT code..you can debug yourself and fix if you are
interested ;otherwise we will be wasting our times in arguments that deviate
from the main issue..