[Libreoffice] SWT window locks LOo

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 04:14:52 PST 2011

On 30/11/11 12:27, othman wrote:
> I'm resisting to do debugging for one reason is that i don't know how to
> debug Ooo .
> you are Resisting to ,at least, try the oxt and look to the issue : why ? i
> have no idea.

using non-VCL/UNO dialogs together with LO UI is certainly an "obscure"
use-case, and i am not surprised that it does not immediately get
developer attention, as there are more important bugs to fix.

> Alright it seems i'll give up on this issue. i'll probably switch away from
> libreoffice and OOo as the support in this project is very poor.

if you really want to get such obscure things that do not affect most of
our users investigated, then you should consider getting a support
contract with one of the companies that have such an offering.

regards,
 michael