[Libreoffice] Bug 36815 : Advanced printing capabilities of comments in Writer [PRINTING]

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Nov 30 07:15:05 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 15:59 +0100, Maxime de Roucy wrote:
> I would like to know if someone (is working|has planed to work)
> on this bug ?

	Currently no-one is. But of course we'd love to help you out with some
code pointers if you can put some time into the problem. We don't
estimate that it is impossibly difficult: after all the rendering is
already done, but there is some shrinking and fiddling required to get
it rendered to a page.

	Can you resource that ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.