[Libreoffice] oox/source/drawingml/customshapepresets.cxx is just (Offensive Word Found In Message) too much for gcc

Radek Doulík rodo at novell.com
Thu Oct 6 01:56:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

I would also vote for not reverting stuff (at least not before we try
fix it first), when only some of the tinderboxes fail due low system
resources.

I will try to split the offending source file to few smaller files,
similar to what we do for some non-generated CXX sources, and push
again.

One thing I noticed. It might be useful to run tinderboxes without gcc
optimization (ie. with -O0). It makes huge difference in compile time -
more than 10 times faster on my system and could make the tinderbox
turnaround much faster.

customshapepreset.cxx compiled with -O2
real	4m22.910s
user	4m13.794s