[Libreoffice] oox/source/drawingml/customshapepresets.cxx is just too much for gcc

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Oct 7 08:53:27 PDT 2011

>> - I don't think we can expect developers to run a build before each
>> push,
>
> Yes we absolutely can expect that. it is actually a bare minimum !!!!!

And on multiple platforms? Or at least with a bit of
portability-enforcing options to gcc? Case in point: commit
1fc34c75a8a2356ed03c52ca839a7ad771c51ba1 , which breaks compilation
with MSVC of some plain old *C* files in soltools/javadep.

Please, use cppcheck only on C++ files. C is not C++. gcc with its
default settings is not a proper *C89* compiler.

Flames about C99 being over ten years old already to /dev/null,
please. Voluntary technical standards that significant industry
participants choose to mostly ignore are mostly worthless.

--tml