[Libreoffice] master build fails in basegfx

Pierre-André Jacquod pjacquod at alumni.ethz.ch
Sun Oct 9 10:32:37 PDT 2011

hello,

On 10/09/2011 02:04 PM, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Le 09/10/2011 09:18, Matúš Kukan a écrit :
>> On 9 October 2011 09:13, Jean-Baptiste Faure<jbf.faure at orange.fr> :
>>> I try to build the master and I get an error in building basegfx.
>>>
>> git revert 49861a0246547554e285b4d14f049a28addd4ddc
>>
>> But I can't reproduce. Feel free to revert.
>
> reverting this commit make the build successful. But it is strange.

seems to break also different tinderboxes (
http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html )

> I probably did something wrong when I duplicated my master in bugfix.

or some parameters for autogen where not the same between your two dir,
or not done a clean build (from scratch) after integrating it.

One of my commits (see  78b1cc1a08d71 ) also broke some tinderboxes, but
I did not got the managed to reproduce locally the problem that concern
you. (some --enable that I did not have, most probably)

regards
Pierre-André
ps: fixing better than reverting, if possible..:- )