[Libreoffice] Color Management in Libreoffice

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre at atc.tcs.com
Sun Oct 9 22:12:13 PDT 2011

Hi Nabil,

Good question. I don't have the answer to that, but my guess is that it
would be something like "busy fixing bugs" :)

LO is in need of motivated volunteers. It would be great to have some
help implementing this.

You could come on IRC and ask some pointers for implementation.
Until then, you can start downloading and building the source. It takes
a while, so you better start early :)

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India