[Libreoffice] Absence due to LibreOffice Conference

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 16:04:15 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Just FYI, I'll be travelling to Paris for the conference, and will not
be too active on the mailing list for a week or so.  I'd like to focus
my attention on the conference itself while I'm there.

I can't speak for others, but I'm pretty sure others are in a similar
situation.  For those who've submitted patches, please expect the
patch review process to be a bit slower until everyone comes back from
the conference and everything goes back to normal again.

Thanks,

Kohei