[Libreoffice] segfault in sc

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 11 13:11:05 PDT 2011

Impossible to achieve the compilation part after a git update.
First a pb in autodoc (resolved by make clean && make && deliver in cosv
part), then in xmloff (resolved) then sfx2.
I haven't understood the pb for this last one (a float exception on a file
in workdir).
So make clean && ./g pull -r && make

Conclusion : it's not tonight I'll be able to make the test since it needs 4
or 5 hours to compile on my laptop. Then I see tomorrow (if compilation is
ok).

Julien.