[Libreoffice] segfault in sc

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 04:28:31 PDT 2011

On 12/10/11 10:41, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> Personally, I think this crasher is some "didn't get rebuilt when it
> should have" problem.
>
> C.

i got this the first time i built LO on the new laptop, so that is
unlikely.  then i commented out the calc test, and the smoketest also
fails because soffice doesn"t bootstrap.  the latter is caused by some
missing configuration "Paths/Work", which is a problem the second time
it is requested: framework::SubstitutePathVariables::GetWorkPath cannot
deal with its absence.

now if only i understood how this configuration stuff works...

on my old laptop with Fedora 15 i have no problems, new one has F 16...

regards,
  michael