[Libreoffice] FIXED Re: segfault in sc

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 14:31:14 PDT 2011

On 12/10/11 13:28, Michael Stahl wrote:
> i got this the first time i built LO on the new laptop, so that is
> unlikely. then i commented out the calc test, and the smoketest also
> fails because soffice doesn"t bootstrap. the latter is caused by some
> missing configuration "Paths/Work", which is a problem the second time
> it is requested: framework::SubstitutePathVariables::GetWorkPath cannot
> deal with its absence.
>
> on my old laptop with Fedora 15 i have no problems, new one has F 16...

that is irrelevant, the relevant difference is that for some unknown
reason i have enabled the wiki publisher extension on the failing build.

the swext module was recently converted to gbuild, and it now delivers
its configuration files to the solver, whereas the old build system did
not.  this is a problem because it overwrites a file from officecfg with
the same name Paths.xcu, thereby removing the "Paths/Work" configuration
entry, leading to general unhappiness.

fixed that for now with eb15d03b906cfc183d455f69922eab3a8e6d0006.
if you are affected by this problem please clean all affected modules or
better build from scratch.

then i discovered that the smoketest still didn"t run because HelpLinker
looked for some XSLT file in the wrong directory.

apparently somebody has refactored the installation set directory layout
recently?

worked around this for now by changing the configuration Help paths with
0ecc6c2ca0927591479a227a28f2b58888080609, which makes my smoketest run
but i have no idea if this is the right approach or where help should
really be located.