[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] String::CompareIngoreCaseToAscii

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Oct 21 08:04:23 PDT 2011

Hi August,

On Fri, 2011-10-21 at 08:50 -0400, August Sodora wrote:
> Thanks to all for being so patient with me! Would it be worthwhile to
> continue working on the mess that is scanner/tokenizer/parser (why do
> they inherit from eachother?!) in basic? I'm also curious about VBA
> support and whether there exists a grammar or similar documentation
> for the StarBASIC language.

	Well - of course, it'd be nice to have some more complex tests of
StarBasic (and VBA) macros, potentially loaded from .bas files inside a
unit test.

	Noel - do you have any really nasty syntax / built-in basic
functionality corner cases embedded into xls files that could be
extracted and turned into compile-time unit tests in basic/ ?

	Otherwise digging out some more easy hacks to play with :-) If you love
basic then - trying to compile and execute macros that are > 64k long
(do we have a regression test for that?) might be a good idea - I
imagine many limits are still in-place there. Converting more code from
the String -> OUString types is probably worthwhile.

	Is that interesting ?

	Thanks again,

		Michael.