[Libreoffice] Windows build tagging ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Oct 27 04:59:18 PDT 2011

Hi there,

	Bjoern - quick request for help below ;-)

On Wed, 2011-10-26 at 22:05 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I have build it (about 2011-10-19) with commit ID
> 5ad4d151dac1eb887d92200330e31af269d8d1fd

	Ah ! this is where I needed to put my magic note; I've just pushed
that. I added support to './g':

   --last-working      checks out the last known working build (useful for windows)
   --set-last-working  adds a note denoting a working build
   --push-notes        pushes all notes

	That - hopefully will be useful for this in future - so we can hoist
the note up the tree as/when we get a perfect build. If you try:

	./g --last-working

	it fetches the notes and then ... well; then it fails to do anything
useful. Bjoern - this is where your awk skills can get shown off to the
full I guess :-) failing that - I re-write './g' in a real language
(perl) ;->

	We need to basically do after fetching the notes:

	git log
..
commit 5ad4d151dac1eb887d92200330e31af269d8d1fd