[Libreoffice] (real) Windows build, needs help.

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Oct 28 18:59:42 PDT 2011

Hi Kohei,

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 09:16:44PM -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Based on this, he came up with a quick patch for me to test.  But
> unfortunately his test patch didn't solve it for me (and he left for
> Orlando).

I dont have the patch here, but I realized I forgot something when I was in the
plane: The rule that delivers the manifest to OUTDIR needs to depend not only
on the manifest file in workdir but also on the executable in WORKDIR itself
(because _that_ rule generates the manifest in WORKDIR as a sideeffect).

Best,

Bjoern