[Libreoffice] testing databases

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Sep 2 03:09:37 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-01 at 22:08 +0200, Jenei Gábor wrote:
> > How can I quickly setup a database and query to test this thing?

I find setting up databases and configuring them a super pain in the
ass, so much so that I have a fair number of bugs lingering because I
can't motivate myself to struggle with configuring databases.

Personally, I think I would be tempted by something like a virtual box
VDI pre-configured, installed and populated databases images/appliances

Is this a stupid idea ?

C.