[Libreoffice] testing databases

Jenei Gábor jengab at elte.hu
Fri Sep 2 08:14:16 PDT 2011

Yes, but still it is much more complicated to configure on server side,
however I admit that it has much more functions also, by the way I used
it in database courses also, it's a quite widely used database system,
but I don't think it worth the time if you just plan a simple php page
with database access, for this purpose MySQL is better, as it is easy to
install (you just push a button and it's on your computer, after this
you only have to know SQL Table creating commands)

Gabor