[Libreoffice] dev with access to Windows/MSVC build sought

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Sep 7 12:14:19 PDT 2011

> Could someone with access to Windows/MSVC build please update
> cppuhelper/source/msvc_win32_intel.map ?

I tried, and already pushed a fix that helped at least a bit. No idea
if it helped well enough, my build gets until sw, writerfilter or
thereabouts before other problems ensue. But if I notice more
unexported but eeded stuff in cppuhelper later, I will fix. Or
somebody else will. It isn't like we are seriously expecting master to
build to with MSVC more than once a month or so anyway.

--tml