[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Patch for importing hyperliks from .doc files

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Wed Sep 7 04:19:38 PDT 2011

On 07/09/11 09:02, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 23:57 +0200, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
>> 2011/9/5 Caolán McNamara<caolanm at redhat.com>:
>>> On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 00:29 +0200, Knut Olav Břhmer wrote:
[...]
>>> Noel was playing with the fieldfield stuff IIRC, new parsers and the
>>> like, which might have some bearing on these, at least on getting
>>> the parser right to read the same hyperlink value as word reads. C.
At the moment I kinda lack the context of the above ( and due to my
ongoing mail problems with the list I even miss the beginning of this
thread ) However in my adventures with the formfield stuff I don't
recall doing anything with hyperlinks per-se, I might have tweaked some
offset or something to do with a hyperlink record in order to properly
read/skip something that was failing over but afaik I didn't tweak
anything to do with actual parsing of hyperlinks ( afaik )

Noel