[Libreoffice] Mail problems with this list (Was Re: [REVIEW] Patch for importing hyperliks from .doc files)

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Sep 7 05:15:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

Noel Power wrote (07-09-11 13:19)
> At the moment I kinda lack the context of the above ( and due to my
> ongoing mail problems with the list I even miss the beginning of this
> thread )

Had this too.
Just subscribed with a different address to get around it (i.e. receive
mails again).
Had troubles too with bugs.freedesktop mail. Is sort of solved by a
setting (...) done by one of the admins, that holds till the next reboot :-\
I was advised that Reverse DNS was the problem. However, checking mine
via internet tools gives OK as outcome (but that could haven been just
after the admin had done 'the setting'.

:-(

--
  - Cor