[Libreoffice] Updated [Patch] new BITxxx functions for ODF 1.2

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Wed Sep 7 07:48:38 PDT 2011

Visual Studio has supported 64-bit int types (long long) since at least Visual Studio 2005. See here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/s3f49ktz(v=vs.80).aspx
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/s3f49ktz%28v=vs.80%29.aspx>

_MSC_VER evaluates to the version of the Visual Studio compiler. See here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/b0084kay(v=VS.80).aspx
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/b0084kay%28v=VS.80%29.aspx>