[Libreoffice] odd (master) style application bug ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Sep 7 08:37:44 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

	Playing with the (beautiful) merging fix on master - I was struck by
the apparent reality that calc has broken style application. Load the
attached in master, double click 'Fun' in the style-list - no big/green
madness :-) Try on 3.4.x and it works as expected.

	Hopefully it's easy; I have:

	5b80048a1ef119db569f9e9a259e94e773201b1f

	And of course, perhaps I've broken my build (its entirely possible I
have some un-committed work).

	Thanks,

		Michael.