[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] cppcheck cleanliness: duplicate expression

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 12:08:21 PDT 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:52 AM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
<detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 14:03, Fridrich Strba
> <fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 07:23 +0200, Herbert Duerr wrote:
>>> getting rid of the related UNO API would also be a good idea if there
>>> wasn't the "UNO API semper fi" mantra.
>>
>> No such mantra in the LibreOffice world I guess :)
>
> So sorry for my stupid question, but could someone please point out
> what should be done next? I'm quite new here. Thanks :)

Well, from what I read in this thread:

The immediate problem has been tweaked and a fix has been pushed..

The wider question of the 'sanity' of the related UNO API is probably
a topic for http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice4

Norbert