[Libreoffice] [PUSHED][patch] memset used on struc with std::vector / Windows code

Pierre-André Jacquod pjacquod at alumni.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 13 10:52:23 PDT 2011

Hello,

>> That should happen in a DdeInstData ctor instead.

I intended to do something easier:
struct DdeInstData
{
     short x;

     DdeInstData(); // and of course implementing this
}

> I've moved it into the ctor now.

Thanks, I was not able to react very quickly, making this during free
time ... and on Linux. Sorry.

Just for my education [answer is optional]:

The fact to change to class and use boost::noncopyable is an improvement
not related to this point I guess, since before the copy-ctor and copy
assignment would have worked with the struct.

Or did I missed something?

Thanks.

regards
Pierre-André