[Libreoffice] Usefulness of --enable-dbgutil

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Sep 14 08:03:44 PDT 2011

> if the person who introduced this regression had used --enable-dbgutil
> then they would have found it themselves.

I am hoping that the revert Fridrich just pushed will help in the
dbgutil build too, will see soon (or tomorrow, depending on how much
needs to be recompiled now after a pull...)

I was perhaps a bit too pessimistic in my message; In Calc I could do
some normal small things without any problems in this dbgutil build
(didn't try anything complex).

--tml