[Libreoffice] gbuildized xml2cmp breaks Windows

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 02:58:25 PDT 2011

On 09/15/2011 11:37 AM, Michael Stahl wrote:
> i think somebody once told me that the last remaining functions are only
> required on Windows 2000, and if we raised the baseline to Windows XP
> then it would be unnecessary.  any idea if that is true?

No, looks like snprintf etc. from uwinapi are still needed on recent
Windows, as Windows' _snprintf etc. are not standards conformant (see
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1270387/are-snprintf-and-friends-safe-to-use>),
and there still appear to be no standards conformant true snprintf etc.
in the Windows API.

-Stephan