[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED] backport poppler-0.17/poppler-glib fixes to the 3.4 branch

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Sep 29 08:30:57 PDT 2011

Hi Tomas,

On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 16:14 +0200, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> I need these two patches in the 3.4 branch so I don't have to patch it
> on distro side, they just add ifdefs to make the thing work on the
> newest poppler.

	They look good to me. Is there any chance we can update our internal
xpdf to popplar instead (on master) - that is long overdue ;-)

> This saves me from keeping them in our vcs as patches agains 3.4 series.
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=91313fc05abbfe35ee1e0c2464a28dd580780f07
> This one needs only the first part when applying. Second is already there.
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8861df394604fa6dd8c72181a023557d037f7235
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0f862a7432737d16056270cf8fbc29478f988f7d

	Why do we bother to check for that header in configure ? is it not
guarenteed to be there for older poppler versions ? if so it'd be better
as a conditional - I'm not sure it's needed, but otherwise it looks
fine.

	HTH,

		Michael.