[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED] backport poppler-0.17/poppler-glib fixes to the 3.4 branch

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 09:02:00 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 16:30 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Why do we bother to check for that header in configure ? is it not
> guarenteed to be there for older poppler versions ?

Debian splits their poppler packages into "poppler" "poppler-cpp" and
"poppler-glib" I believe, and the cpp/* headers are only in the
poppler-cpp-dev package or some such, so poppler-dev isn't sufficient to
get the header. Where cpp is c++. Possibly a bit of a poppler bug to
have the version header, which is valid c, in the cpp dir.

C.