a new mac mini available for libreoffice dev but ...

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Apr 5 08:51:07 PDT 2012

> i tried to install XCode3.2.6 but it failed.

Failed in what way? I don't recall any problem when I installed it on 10.7.

> XCode 4.3.2 has no installer

Xcode 4.3.2 is available only on the Mac App Store, its installation
is very trivial, it all just works. As is expected from (also the Mac)
App Store.

But if you don't intend to do any other development than LibreOffice,
you won't need Xcode 4, just Xcode 3. (In fact, having both might make
it a bit harder even as you need to make sure you don't confuse them.)

That said, eventually (well, hopefully sooner than later, LO will be
buildable also with a current Xcode and SDK. But we are not there yet.

> and i can not find the SDK 10.4.u package on apple site.

The 10.4 SDK is part of Xcode 3.2.6.

--tml