a new mac mini available for libreoffice dev but ...

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:05:05 PDT 2012

Laurent

Ironically i'm in the same position with my imac where I only have the
10.6 and 10.7 SDK

I know this is something that is unsupported, but I am building against
the 10.7 SDK except its failing in bridges, from what i can tell its
something to do with the UNO bridge. hence causing Cairo to fail to
build for me :(.

I tried to build against 10.6 but i was getting massive warnings about
i386 issues and missing headers which are actually found in the SDK but
LO isn't picking up that the files are there, but when using 10.7 it does.

I too would love to offer my help as well with a tinder box on my imac.
I think at some point we have to consider releasing 2 versions of
libreoffice one for ppc macs and the other for intel based macs.

1tb hdd 16GB of ram, right now the hold up is mentioned above