a new mac mini available for libreoffice dev but ...

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Apr 5 09:28:47 PDT 2012

> failing in bridges, from what i can tell its something
> to do with the UNO bridge. hence causing Cairo to fail to build for me

cairo has absolutely noooo connection to UNO.

> I tried to build against 10.6 but i was getting massive warnings about i386
> issues and missing headers

Most likely you just did something wrong. FYI, the autogen.lastrun I
have saved from when I tried building against the 10.6 SDK (in
October, I now see it was) looks like this:

CC=ccache gcc-4.2 -arch i386 -mmacosx-version-min=10.4
CXX=ccache g++-4.2 -arch i386 -mmacosx-version-min=10.4
--disable-binfilter
--disable-build-mozilla
--disable-mozilla
--disable-online-update
--enable-epm
--enable-werror
--with-java-target-version=1.5
--with-macosx-version-min-required=10.4
--with-macosx-sdk=10.6
--without-help
--without-helppack-integration
--without-myspell-dicts

If I recall correctly, I did get a working LO using that.

As you see I attempt to tell the compiler to produce executables that
still would run on 10.4. No idea if it works, I don't have any 10.4
machine to test on...

--tml