Fwd: Re: [PATCH][IN PROGRESS] gbuild conversion: module cpputools
dtardon at redhat.com
Sun Apr 8 01:29:44 PDT 2012
On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 06:33:44AM +0200, David Tardon wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 12:50:47AM +0200, David Ostrovsky wrote:
> > Hi David,
> > thank you for your comments. Here is another try.
I looked at the patch and there are still some problems to correct. I
could easily do it myself, but I think that you can learn more this way.
1. registercomponent sets APP1RPATH=UREBIN. That means the executable
should be registered in UREBIN layer, instead of NONE, in gbuild.
(Not knowing that is not your fault--I doubt this is documented
2. The executables should not be built for IOS.
3. unoexe is actually built on IOS, but as a static library.
4. regsingleton sets an additional compiler flag for MSC. You can use
gb_Executable_add_cxxflags to do that in gbuild land.
5. re gb_Executable_add_api: you should use
gb_Executable_use_internal_comprehensive_api for these
executables/libraries that have NO_OFFUH=TRUE in makefile.mk .
Note that Michael pushed a stylistic change (that I really like) to
gbuild meanwhile, so some functions changed name. You will know which
ones, because you will get an error when trying to use them :-)
If you have any doubt, catch me on IRC.
More information about the LibreOffice