what exactly needs localedata_en library ?

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:17:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

I was investigating which dependency is missing for sometimes failing
i18npool_test_breakiterator and it is localedata_en.

The dependency was often explicitly written in sc's makefiles (but
i18npool is not yet in tail_build, so not needed) and I think:
gb_CppunitTest_use_ure,foo => foo requires localedata_en
is true, so I created attached patch where the dependency is moved to
gb_CppunitTest_use_ure definition.
But I don't know if also the other implication is true:
gb_CppunitTest_use_ure,foo <= foo requires localedata_en

I did not push yet but if no one is against I will do so soon because
it is safe and maybe also the right thing to do ?

Best,
Matus