needed: items for blog for promote feature testing

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Apr 12 06:56:52 PDT 2012

Hi *,

Will post a blog tomorrow on TDF blog.  The idea (from our QA meetings):

"  is having indeed a list of areas that can be clearly pointed at, and
to mention them in a sort of standard post on our official TDF blog.
E.g. every two weeks 4 to 8 items and guiding users interested to test
in these area's to the daily builds.  "

So simple and clear.

I noticed some visible work, e.g. functions that people can clearly look
at,
  - favourites in LibreOffice file dialogue,
  - rtf import
  - (possiprolly some more - have to look for them)

But now ... more suggestions welcome ! :-)

Thanks a lot,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org