Trying to solve a crasher in editeng unit test

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 05:15:20 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 10:14 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> > *mumable* unotest::testDown has its "dispose" commented out ages ago,
> > putting that back in shows some other problems with various mixes of
> > global singletons that exist for the duration of a test-suite and the
> > per-test globals which get setup and reset for each test.
>
> Yes.  Some of my changes were an attempt to address that

ok, plan b, reorganize matters so that we bootstrap the initial uno
component context once before all tests, and dispose it once after all
tests are complete. Rather than setup/teardown before/after each test
which just doesn't fly so well.

reenabled editeng test again, and await inevitable fallout on some
platform or other.

C.