[Libreoffice-commits] .: writerfilter/source

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Apr 18 07:13:57 PDT 2012

> The quick solution
> (aside from using bool for UNO API) is to use static_cast, but then we
> would need to put it in a lot of places to make MSVC warning-free.

Or then just throw up our hands in the air and add one more -wd switch
to disable that particular warning... We have a long list of those
already. I guess it might be a good easy hack to go through that list
(gb_CFLAGS in solenv/gbuild/platform/WNT_INTEL_MSC.mk) and document
what each disabled warning number means, and compare to what warnings
we disable for gcc/Clang, or something...

--tml