[Libreoffice-commits] .: writerfilter/source

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Apr 18 23:11:55 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 08:23:18AM +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > MacOSX is one of the few platform that has consistently been built
> > with --enable-werror.
> > removing the benefit of it just for a micro-optimization seems an overkill.
>
> I agree with Norbert here. The more tinderboxes we have that (continue
> to) use --enable-werror, the better.  (If with significantly different
> compilers, even better.)

And this is my clue to announce that, having fixed a couple more
warnings/errors, I am able to do a mingw build with --enable-werror
using this configuration:
http://dtardon.fedorapeople.org/mingw/autogen.lastrun . It would be
great if Kendy and Norbert tried to enable it on their tinderboxes :-)

D.