[PUSHED-3-5, REVIEW-3-5-3] fdo#48969 ODF import measure conversion regression

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Apr 20 13:39:08 PDT 2012

I cherry-picked the commits into 3-5 branch and added

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=580a7f24c373cd8cf068fc92fdb153025e6d0a1d

for fixing backporting issues.

We need 2 more reviewers to get all that bunch of 4 patches to 3.5.3.
Would be nice to have this regression fixed asap.

F.