[Libreoffice] Mac OSX daily build 26/10/2011 - Base Report Builder, Beanshell, and Javascript extensions disabled

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 08:13:13 PDT 2012

On 04/08/2012 11:38 AM, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote:
> Finally I get managed to release a new bugfix/feature version. Now it is
> working under LibO 3.4 and 3.5. Can you test it then cherry-pick it to
> 3.4 and3.5 branches?

Version 1.3.5 of the Barcode extension (as now included in LO -3-5 and
master repos) is still broken.  Its META-INF/manifest.xml still claims
the included barcode-loader.py is an old-style (i.e.,
active-registration) component
("application/vnd.sun.star.uno-component;type=Python"), but
barcode-loader.py still has no writeRegistryInfo.

Stephan