[Libreoffice] Mac OSX daily build 26/10/2011 - Base Report Builder, Beanshell, and Javascript extensions disabled

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai kami911 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 04:49:26 PDT 2012

Hi Stephan,

On 04/23/2012 05:13 PM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 04/08/2012 11:38 AM, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote:
>> Finally I get managed to release a new bugfix/feature version. Now it is
>> working under LibO 3.4 and 3.5. Can you test it then cherry-pick it to
>> 3.4 and3.5 branches?
>
> Version 1.3.5 of the Barcode extension (as now included in LO -3-5 and
> master repos) is still broken.  Its META-INF/manifest.xml still claims
> the included barcode-loader.py is an old-style (i.e.,
> active-registration) component
> ("application/vnd.sun.star.uno-component;type=Python"), but
> barcode-loader.py still has no writeRegistryInfo.
However we are using old style active registration, we got
writeRegistryInfo method in extensioncore.py:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kami911/eoec/barcode-improved/view/head:/examples/Barcode/barcode/extensioncore.py

The fix what we needed is:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kami911/eoec/barcode-improved/revision/60

Is it okay, or active registration should be avoided in the future?

Regards,
KAMI